A map of the eastern part of the Province of New York : with part of New Jersey &c. / drawn from the best authorities by T. Kitchin geogr.
- A map of the eastern part of the Province of New York : with part of New Jersey &c. / drawn from the best authorities by T. Kitchin geogr.
- Alternative Title
- London magazine (London, England : 1732-1785)
- Kitchin, Thomas, 1718-1784
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Printed for R. Baldwin in Pater Noster Row,
"Engrav'd for the Lond. Mag."
From The London magazine. v. 25; Sept. 1756, opp. p. 416.
Inset: Fort Frederick at Crown Point built by the French 1731.
Prime meridian: London.
- 1 map ; 17 x 22 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale ca. 1:3,000,000
- (W 80°15ʹ--W 72°30ʹ/N 44°20ʹ--N 40°00ʹ)., 040.000000, 044.333333, -072.500000, -080.250000, 3000000, and a
- Call Number
- 755 1765A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Jolly, Maps of America in periodicals before 1800, 67 and McCorkle, B.B. New England in early printed maps, 756.7
- Orbis Record