A map of 100 miles round Boston [cartographic material].
- A map of 100 miles round Boston [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- 100 miles round Boston, One hundred miles around Boston, and One hundred miles round Boston
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London :
A variant of McCorkle, B.B. New England in early printed maps 1513-1800, 776.20.
From the Gentleman's Magazine (June 1775), v. 45.
Relief shown pictorially.
Sheet measures 27.7 x 27 cm. Cross Collection no. 197.
Shows area from Cape Ann to the Connecticut River and from northern Connecticut River and from northern Connecticut and Rhode Island to Kittery and York in Maine.
- 1 map ; 22.8 x 24.5 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:800 000]
- (W 73⁰05ʹ--W 69⁰15ʹ/N 42⁰25ʹ--N 40⁰25ʹ)., 800000, a, N0402500, N0422500, W0691500, and W0730500
- Call Number
- 76 1740
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 891
- Orbis Record