A map of Connecticut and Rhode Island with Long Island Sound, &c.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > A map of Connecticut and Rhode Island with Long Island Sound, &c.
- A map of Connecticut and Rhode Island with Long Island Sound, &c.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London :
- Gentleman's Magazine,
From The Gentleman's magazine and historical chronicle (November, 1776), vol. 46.
Prime meridian: London.
Relief shown pictorially.
Sheet measures 21.2 x 25 cm. Cross Collection no. 199.
Shows Fairfield, New Haven, and New London counties in Connecticut, towns, roads, rivers, and place names in Connecticut, Rhode Island and part of Long Island. Includes copper mine near Simsbury, Conn. Also shows relief.
- 1 map ; 17.4 x 23 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale [ca. 1:1 077 120]
- (W 73⁰50ʹ--W 71⁰10ʹ/N 42⁰10ʹ--N 40⁰40ʹ)., 1077120, a, N0404000, N0421000, W0711000, and W0735000
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 766 1776
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
McCorkle, B.B. New England in early printed maps 1513-1800, C776.1
McCorkle, B.B. New England in early printed maps 1513-1800, R776.1
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)