Map of Hudson's River, with the adjacent country [cartographic material].
- Map of Hudson's River, with the adjacent country [cartographic material].
- Published / Created
- ca. 1747?]
- Publication Place
- [England? :
Includes Hudson River valley and Connecticut River valley; including western Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and part of New Hampshire.
Relief shown pictorially.
Sheet measures 36.4 x 25.2 cm. Cross Collection no. 201.
- 1 map ; 29.4 x 21.2 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,650,000]
- (W 76⁰--W 73⁰/N 44⁰--N 40⁰)., 1650000, a, N0400000, N0440000, W0730000, and W0760000
- Call Number
- 771 1760
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Hudson River (N.Y. and N.J.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- McCorkle, B.B. New England in early printed maps 1513-1800, 747.2
- Orbis Record