The State of New Jersey : compiled from the most authentic information ; compiled by Samuel Lewis ; engraved by W. Barker.
- The State of New Jersey : compiled from the most authentic information ; compiled by Samuel Lewis ; engraved by W. Barker.
- Lewis, Samuel, 1753 or 4-1822
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Philadelphia :
- Mathew Carey,
"Engraved for Carey's American edition of Gut
Imperfect: trimmed, with some loss of text. Hand col. Mounted on linen. Sheet measures 47.5 x 31.4 cm. Cross Collection no. 202.
Shows towns, county boundaries, and the "Division line of East and West Jersey."
- 1 map 47.2 x 30.9 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:600 000]
- (W 75⁰33ʹ--W 73⁰45ʹ/N 41⁰24ʹ--N 38⁰54ʹ)., 600000, a, N0385400, N0412400, W0734500, and W0753300
- Call Number
- 773 1778C
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
New Jersey--Administrative and political divisions--Maps--Early works to 1800
New Jersey--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Barker, W. (William), fl. 1795-1803
Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839
Guthrie, William, 1708-1770. Guthrie's universal geography improved
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record