The coast of West Florida and Louisiana : the Peninsula and Gulf of Florida or Channel of Bahama with the Bahama Islands / by Thos. Jefferys ...
- The coast of West Florida and Louisiana : the Peninsula and Gulf of Florida or Channel of Bahama with the Bahama Islands / by Thos. Jefferys ...
- Alternative Title
- Peninsula and Gulf of Florida or Channel of Bahama with the Bahama Islands
- Jefferys, Thomas, -1771, cartographer
- Published / Created
- 20 Feby. 1775.
- Publication Place
- London :
- Printed for Robt. Sayer, map and printseller ...,
From Jefferys's The American atlas ... London : Printed and sold by R. Sayer and J. Bennett, 1776.
Relief shown pictorially. Soundings shown in fathoms. "The soundings along the Florida coast, shoals, islands, and reefs are in feet."
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 47.8 x 121.8 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- marine leagues 20 in a degree
- Scale [ca. 1:1,390,000]
- (W 92°35ʹ00ʺ--W 75°35ʹ00ʺ/N 30°40ʹ00ʺ--N 25°00ʹ00ʺ)., 025.000000, 030.666667, -075.583333, -092.583333, 390000, and a
- Call Number
- 792cea 1775A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Nautical charts
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Bahamas--Maps--Early works to 1800
Gulf Coast (Fla.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
Gulf Coast (La.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Jefferys, Thomas, d. 1771. American atlas
Sayer, Robert, 1725-1794
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record