The island of Jamaica, divided into its principal parishes, with the roads &c. / [cartographic material] / by H. Moll, geographer.
- The island of Jamaica, divided into its principal parishes, with the roads &c. / [cartographic material] / by H. Moll, geographer.
- Moll, Herman, d. 1732
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London :
From Moll's Atlas minor. London : Sold by H. Moll ..., 1729.
In upper right: Vol. 3, p. 606. In upper right margin: 56.
Prime meridian: London.
Relief shown pictorially.
Shows precincts or parishes, towns, churches and industries (sugar, cotton, indigo, cacao).
- 1 map ; 19 x 26.5 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1 075 000]
- (W 79⁰05ʹ43ʺ--W 76⁰05ʹ43ʺ/N 19⁰00ʹ00ʺ--N 17⁰00ʹ00ʺ)., 017.000000, 019.000000, -076.095278, -079.095278, 1075000, and a
- Call Number
- 8555 1728
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Kapp, K.S. Printed maps of Jamaica up to 1825, 54
- Orbis Record