A chart of the island of Jamaica [cartographic material] : with its bays, harbours, rocks, soundings, &c. / Jno. Lodge, sculp.
- A chart of the island of Jamaica [cartographic material] : with its bays, harbours, rocks, soundings, &c. / Jno. Lodge, sculp.
- Lodge, John, -1796
- Published / Created
- 31 Augst. 1780.
- Publication Place
- London :
- By J. Bew,
Cross Collection no. 288.
From The Political magazine, vol. 1, p. 549.
Prime meridian: London.
Relief shown by hachures and pictorially; soundings in fatho
Scale given in miles.
Shows towns, parishes, roads, anchorages, etc.
- 1 map ; 24.6 x 36.7 cm., on sheet 33.7 x 40.2 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:700 000]
- (W 78°20ʹ00ʺ--W 76°00ʹ00ʺ/N 19°20ʹ00ʺ--N 17°40ʹ00ʺ)., 017.666667, 019.333333, -076.000000, -078.333333, 700000, and a
- Call Number
- 8555 1780A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Kapp, K.S. Printed maps of Jamaica up to 1825, 109
- Orbis Record