River Tyne from Admiralty charts, 1909 / Sargent.
- River Tyne from Admiralty charts, 1909 / Sargent.
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Journal. v. 40. no. 5. and R. Tyne
- Sargent, A. J
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London, England] :
- Geographical Journal,
"The Geographical Journal, 1912."
Includes ancillary section: Tyne Improvement Commission. Longitudinal section on the centre line of river from the sea to Wylam.
- 1 map ; 19 x 36 cm., on sheet 37 x 48 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:50,000. 1 in. = 0.79 statute miles.
- 50000 and a
- Call Number
- 32gma T97 1909
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record