Map to illustrate retreat from Mons and battles of the Marne & Aisne.
- Map to illustrate retreat from Mons and battles of the Marne & Aisne.
- Alternative Title
- Retreat from Mons and battles of the Marne & Aisne
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Edinburgh] : and [London] :
- Constable & Co., and George Philip & Son ;
Covers northeastern France and southwestern Belgium.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Shows no troop movements, battle lines, etc., but only roads and railroads in the areas in which titular events occurred.
- 1 map ; 53 x 40 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:450,000].
- 450000 and a
- Call Number
- 38 191X
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record