Block diagram showing terrain of the Balkan Peninsula [cartographic material].
- Block diagram showing terrain of the Balkan Peninsula [cartographic material].
- American Geographical Society of New York
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York City :
- The American Geographical Society,
"Topography is based particularly upon the Generalkarte von Mitteleuropa of the Austrian General Staff (Scale 1:300,000)."
In addition to landforms, shows bodies of water, transportation infrastructure, towns, and cities.
Lists maps on which map is based.
- 1 map on 4 sheets ; sheets 120 x 77 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:600,000].
- (E 12°50ʹ--E 30°00ʹ/N 46°00ʹ--N 39°00ʹ)., 600000, a, E0125000, E0300000, N0390000, and N0460000
- Call Number
- 44cbd 1918
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Balkan Peninsula--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
- Slopes (Physical geography)--Balkan Peninsula--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record