[Hemispherical maps and astronomical charts.]
- [Hemispherical maps and astronomical charts.]
- Alternative Title
- The earth's eastern planisphere., The earth's western planisphere., The eastern planisphere of the heavens., and The western planisphere of the heavens.
- Published / Created
- December 1st, 1757.
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Published ... by S. Dunn & W. Owen,
2 astronomical charts, 2 hemispherical maps, 1 untitled slider sheet.
Imperfect: Sheet 5 trimmed, with some loss of text.
- 5 maps ; each 53 x 53 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale not given.
- Call Number
- 5 1757
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Eastern Hemisphere--Maps--Early works to 1800
Western Hemisphere--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
- Dunn, Samuel, d. 1794, publisher
- Subject (Topic)
- Constellations--Charts, diagrams, etc.--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record