Lower Mesopotamia, between Baghdad and the Persian Gulf [cartographic material].
- Lower Mesopotamia, between Baghdad and the Persian Gulf [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; 2563 and GSGS (Series) ; 2563.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Southampton :
- War Office of the Geographical Section, General Staff,
- "Lithographed ... 1907. Additions ... 1916. Railways revised ... 1919."
1 map : col. ; 56 x 58 in.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:1,000,000, or 1.014 in. to 16 mi.
- 1000000 and a
- Call Number
- 533 1919
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record