Kirin, Harbin, Vladivostok / Second Division, General Staff, (Military Information Division), Washington, April 1905.
- Kirin, Harbin, Vladivostok / Second Division, General Staff, (Military Information Division), Washington, April 1905.
- United States. Adjutant-General's Office. Military Information Division
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C. :
- National Geographic Society,
"Andrew B. Graham Co., lithographers, Washington, D.C."
"Authority 'Karte von Ost-China' by the K. Preuss. Landes Aufnahme."
"Published as a supplement to the National Geographic magazine, Washington, D.C., for June 1905."
Relief shown by form lines, hachures, and spot heights.
- 1 map : col. ; 45 x 112 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:966,000]
- (E 122°--E 136°/N 46°--N 42°)., 966000, a, E1220000, E1360000, N0420000, and N0460000
- Call Number
- 565 K63 1905A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record