Province of Ssŭ-ch'uan / compiled in the Topographic Section, General Staff.
- Province of Ssŭ-ch'uan / compiled in the Topographic Section, General Staff.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Topographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Southampton :
- Reproduced and printed for the Topographical Section, General Staff, at the Ordnance Survey Office,
"Provisional issue without hills."
"T.S.G.S. No. 2048."
Eastern sheet -- Western sheet.
Includes a Chinese, English explanation and a list of Sources of information.
Map of the Chinese province Ssŭ-ch'uan showing province boundaries, transportation, wate
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 64 x 166 cm., sheets 70 x 86 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:1 000 000. 1.014 inches to 16 miles
- (E 96°00ʹ--E 112°00ʹ/N 33°25ʹ--N 27°40ʹ)., 1000000, a, E09600000, E1120000, N0274000, and N0332500
- "Sept. 1908."
- Call Number
- 5621 1908
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record