Province of Shan-tung [cartographic material] / compiled in the Topographical section, General staff.
- Province of Shan-tung [cartographic material] / compiled in the Topographical section, General staff.
- Alternative Title
- GSGS (Series) ; 1936., Province of Shandong, and T.S.G.S. ; no. 1936
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Southampton :
- Reproduced and printed for the Topographical Section, General Staff, at the Ordnance Survey Office,
Includes an English, Chinese explanation and a list of sources of information.
Map of the Chinese province Shandong showing province and colonial boundaries, transportation, communications, ground and water features, missions and populated places.
- 1 map : col. ; 59 x 83 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:1,000,000. 1.014 in. to 16 miles.
- 1000000 and a
- Call Number
- 5616 1905
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record