Imperial Geological Survey of Japan topographical map : Division I-[V].
- Imperial Geological Survey of Japan topographical map : Division I-[V].
- Alternative Title
- Topographical map, Division I-V
- Chishitsu Chōsajo (Japan)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Tōkyō :
- Imperial Geological Survey of Japan,
Black-and-white maps with water features shown in blue.
Each division mapped in 4 to 6 sheets.
Imperfect: Division I wanting.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Title, place names and legend in English; sheet information and imprint also in Japanese.
- 5 maps : col. ; 112 x 72 cm., or smaller, on 28 sheets 64 x 48 cm., or smaller.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:400,000.
- 400000 and a
- Rev. ed.
- Call Number
- 57 1915
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record