Map showing branches of chartered banks in Ontario and Quebec / prepared in the Railway Lands Branch under the direction of F.C.C. Lynch, superintendent.
- Map showing branches of chartered banks in Ontario and Quebec / prepared in the Railway Lands Branch under the direction of F.C.C. Lynch, superintendent.
- Canada. Dept. of the Interior. Railway Lands Branch
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Ottawa] :
- The Branch,
Accompanied by index chart: Chart showing branches of chartered banks and post office savings banks in Ontario and Quebec.
Insets: Northern Ontario -- [Gaspe Peninsula].
- 1 map : col. ; 50 x 81 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,584,000]. 25 miles to 1 in.
- (W 84⁰--W 64⁰/N 49⁰--N 42⁰), 1584000, a, N0420000, N0490000, W0640000, and W0840000
- 2nd ed.
- Call Number
- 73gr 1915B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
- Lynch, F. C. C. (Francis Christopher Chisholm), 1884-
- Subject (Topic)
Banks and banking--Ontario--Maps
Banks and banking--Québec (Province)--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record