Map of the Canadian Pacific Railway, the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Sault Ste. Marie Railway, the Duluth, South Shore and Atlantic Railway and connections / Poole Bros, engravers.
- Map of the Canadian Pacific Railway, the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Sault Ste. Marie Railway, the Duluth, South Shore and Atlantic Railway and connections / Poole Bros, engravers.
- Alternative Title
- Sportsman's map of Canada and the Northwest Territory.
- Poole Brothers
- Published / Created
- [1901?], c1893.
- Publication Place
- Chicago :
- Poole Bros.,
Date taken from Yale card catalog indicating map was originally in cover with date of issue, March 1901; also with a cover title, "The sportsman's map of Canada and the Northwest Territory."
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : col. ; 37 x 79 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:6,300,000]
- (W 134⁰--W 56⁰/N 58⁰--N 35⁰)., 6300000, a, N0350000, N0580000, W0560000, and W1340000
- Call Number
- 73eu 1901
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
Canadian Pacific Railway Company
Canadian Pacific Railway Company--Maps
Duluth, South Shore, and Atlantic Railway Company
Duluth, South Shore, and Atlantic Railway Company--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record