Northern Alberta [cartographic material] : Peace River district.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Northern Alberta [cartographic material] : Peace River district.
- Northern Alberta [cartographic material] : Peace River district.
- Canada. Department of the Interior
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Ottawa] :
- Department of the Interior,
Also shows grid.
Includes legend and descriptive and topographical notes on map.
James White, F.R.G.S. geographer.
Relief shown by spot heights.
Shows Indian reserves, timber berths, known outcrops of tar sands, mounted police stations, coal seams
- 1 map : col. ; 92 x 73 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:800,000, 12.62 miles to 1 inch.
- 800000 and a
- Preliminary ed.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 737ad P3111 1908
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)