Map of northern slopes of Madison, Adams and Jefferson / January, 1898.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Map of northern slopes of Madison, Adams and Jefferson / January, 1898.
- Map of northern slopes of Madison, Adams and Jefferson / January, 1898.
- Alternative Title
- Appalachian Mountain Club map of northern slopes of Madison, Adams and Jefferson
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New Hampshire] :
- Appalachian Mountain Club ,
"Additions 1904 and 1906, and May and June 1907".
"Revised July 1903, Louis F. Cutter, Councillor of topography."
Contour interval 100 ft.
Oriented north to bottom.
Shows carriage roads, graded paths, other paths and trails.
- 1 map : blueprint ; 39 x 45 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:28,800].
- 28800 and a
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 762 W588 1898
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)