Virginia, Norfolk special map / topography by U.S. Geological Survey ; control and shore topography by Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Virginia, Norfolk special map / topography by U.S. Geological Survey ; control and shore topography by Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Alternative Title
- Norfolk special map. and Progress map.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- U.S. Geological Survey,
"Surveyed in 1888-91, 1896, and 1906-1907."
On verso: Jamestown Exposition on Hampton Roads, Virginia : plan of exposition grounds and buildings : progress map, June 1st 1907 / made by W.R. Kelly ; copyright applied for by Jamestown Exposition Co. Scale [ca. 1:6,800]
- 1 map : col. ; 34 x 48 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:125,000
- (W 76°30ʹ--W 75°50ʹ/N 37°03ʹ--N 36°40ʹ), 125000, a, N0364000, N0370300, W0755000, and W0763000
- Ed. of June 1907.
- Call Number
- 783 N765 1907
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Hampton Roads (Va. : Harbor)--Maps
Norfolk Metropolitan Area (Va.)--Maps
Norfolk Metropolitan Area (Va.)--Maps, Topographic
Norfolk Region (Va.)--Maps, Topographic
- Subject (Name)
Jamestown Exposition Co
Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition--(1907)--Maps
Kelly, W. R. Jamestown Exposition on Hampton Roads, Virginia
U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record