[Boston, Mass., between Allston and Somerville : proposed redevelopment] / Arthur A. Shurtleff.
- [Boston, Mass., between Allston and Somerville : proposed redevelopment] / Arthur A. Shurtleff.
- Alternative Title
- Existing streets between Allston and Somerville. and One of the possible connections between Allston and Somerville.
- Shurtleff, Arthur A. (Arthur Asahel), 1870-1957
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Boston] :
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Metropolitan Improvements Commission,
"Jan. 25, 1909."
One of the possible connections between Allston and Somerville -- Existing streets between Allston and Somerville.
Title supplied by cataloger.
- 2 maps on 1 sheet ; 18 x 43 cm., sheet 41 x 47 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:15,500].
- 15500 and a
- Call Number
- 764 B65 1909G
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Boston Metropolitan Area (Mass.)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
- Massachusetts. Metropolitan Improvements Commission
- Subject (Topic)
- Highway planning--Massachusetts--Boston Metropolitan Area--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record