Map of Maine : Rangeley and Megantic district / published by Walker Lithograph & Publishing Co.
- Map of Maine : Rangeley and Megantic district / published by Walker Lithograph & Publishing Co.
- Geo. H. Walker & Co
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Boston :
- Walker Lithograph & Publishing Co. ,
"Copyright 1894 & 1902 by Geo. H. Walker & Co., Boston."
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows roads, railroads, post offices, camps, hotels, etc.
- 1 map : col.; 54 x 51 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:255,400].
- 255400 and a
- Call Number
- 761 R16 1909
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Rangeley Lakes Region (Me. and N.H.)--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
Camp sites, facilities, etc.--Québec (Province)--Mégantic, Lake Region--Maps
Camp sites, facilities, etc.--Rangeley Lakes Region (Me. and N.H.)--Maps
Mégantic, Lake Region (Québec)--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record