A map of Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire / author, Elliot Noël Burwell.
- A map of Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire / author, Elliot Noël Burwell.
- Burwell, Elliot Noël
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Boston :
- E.N. Burwell,
"Caution" text gives meaning of buoy colors and general rules for small craft navigation.
"This map (outline) is copied from an old tracing in the possession of Mr. Wm. Puffer of Boston, Mass. It has been carefully tested by taking many cross sights ..."
Bathymetry shown by spot heights.
Includes area and distance statistics of lake and islands.
Insets: Little Bear Isl'd thorofare -- Entrance to Lees Mills thorofare -- Entrance to Green's Basin -- Three Mile Island thorofare.
Oriented with north toward the upper left.
Shows buoys, fixed lights, steamer routes, railroads and stations, post offices, sunken rocks and shoals.
- 1 map : col. ; 43 x 57 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:63,360]
- (W 71°20ʹ--W 71°19ʹ/N 43°40ʹ--N 43°35ʹ)., 63360, a, N0433500, N0434000, W0711900, and W0712000
- Call Number
- 762 W73 1907
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record