Automobile map of New Hampshire / Automobile Club of America.
- Automobile map of New Hampshire / Automobile Club of America.
- Alternative Title
- Automobile map of New Hampshire, central and Automobile map of New Hampshire, south
- Automobile Club of America, cartographer.
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
-  and ©1908
- Publication Place
- Boston :
- Walker Lith. & Pub. Co.,
Automobile map of New Hampshire, south, No. 13 -- Automobile map of New Hampshire central, No. 14.
Maps mounted on cloth backing.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows southeastern New Hampshire and some of Maine and Massachusetts, from Saco, Me. in the northeast to Newbury, Mass. in the southeast and Orange, N.H. in the northwest to Rindge, N.H. in the southwest.
Title from panel.
- 2 maps : color ; each 81 x 102 cm, folded to 20 x 11 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:126,720. 2 miles to an inch
- (W 72°33ʹ00ʺ--W 70°34ʹ00ʺ/N 43°57ʹ00ʺ--N 42°40ʹ00ʺ)., (W 72°33ʹ00ʺ--W 70°34ʹ00ʺ/N 44°28ʹ00ʺ--N 43°14ʹ00ʺ)., 042.666667, 043.233333, 043.950000, 044.466667, -070.566667, -072.550000, 126720, and a
- Call Number
- 762gmb 1908
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record