United States contour map / U.S. Geological Survey ; compiled by Henry Gannett.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > United States contour map / U.S. Geological Survey ; compiled by Henry Gannett.
- United States contour map / U.S. Geological Survey ; compiled by Henry Gannett.
- Gannett, Henry, 1846-1914
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- U.S. Geological Survey,
Ms. notes in red and blue highlighting 500' and 1500' contours. Imperfect: Mutilated. Upper left corner missing, text wanting.
Relief shown by contours.
- 1 map : col. ; 44 x 71 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale 1:7,000,000
- (W 125°00ʹ--W 67°00ʹ/N 50°00ʹ--N 24°00ʹ)., 7000000, a, N0240000, N0500000, W0670000, and W1250000
- Ed. of Dec. 1896, reprinted April 1904.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 754cbf 1904
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)