New map of the American overland route : showing its connections, and land grants of 30,000,000 acres / engraved and published by Rand McNally & Co.
- New map of the American overland route : showing its connections, and land grants of 30,000,000 acres / engraved and published by Rand McNally & Co.
- Rand McNally and Company
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1874].
- Publication Place
- Chicago :
- Rand, McNally & Co.,
Lists general superintendents and general passenger and ticket agents for Union Pacific Railroad Company and Central Pacific Railroad Company.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows Union Pacific-Central Pacific transcontinental railroad, its land grants, other railroads, proposed railroads, and stage routes.
- 1 map : col. ; 43 x 88 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:6,300,000]
- (W 125⁰--W 70⁰/N 45⁰--N 30⁰)., 6300000, a, N0300000, N0450000, W0700000, and W1250000
- Call Number
- 75gme 1874
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Name)
Central Pacific Railroad Company
Central Pacific Railroad Company--Maps
Union Pacific Railroad Company
Union Pacific Railroad Company--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
Railroad land grants--West (U.S.)--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record