Historical map of Oklahoma / drawn by H.Z. Sanders.
- Historical map of Oklahoma / drawn by H.Z. Sanders.
- Sanders, H. Z
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Oklahoma City?] :
- Oklahoma Natural Gas Co.,
Includes ill., index, and notes.
Library's copy accompanied by photostat of text, "One hundred years ago in the region of Tulsa," by James H. Gardner, Tulsa, Oklahoma, March 28, 1933 (4 p. : 17 cm.); including photostats
Relief indicated by hachures.
- 1 map : col. ; 34 x 61 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,240,000]
- (W 103⁰00ʹ--W 94⁰30ʹ/N 37⁰00ʹ--N 33⁰30ʹ)., 1240000, a, N0333000, N0370000, W0943000, and W1030000
- Call Number
- 827j 1931
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
Gardner, James Henry, 1883- Historical points near the mouth of the Red Fork (Cimarron)
Gardner, James Henry, 1883- Old roads, routes, trails and forts in Tulsa Region.
Gardner, James Henry, 1883- One hundred years ago in the region of Tulsa.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record