Map of New Haven / drawn by Joseph Brown, 1724 ; copied by Prest. Ezra Stiles, 1782.
- Map of New Haven / drawn by Joseph Brown, 1724 ; copied by Prest. Ezra Stiles, 1782.
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
"This copy was made February 1881 by Mrs. Sarah Caznesu Day Woodward and by her presented to Sylvester Smith."
Coordinates not present on map and are approximated.
Mounted on linen.
Pen and ink with names of house-holders entered in longhand. Bodies of water colored blue.
See A.P. Stokes, Historical prints of New Haven, number 2.
- 1 map : manuscript, color ; 50 x 39 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale not given.
- (W 72°56ʹ06ʺ--W 72°54ʹ53ʺ/N 41°18ʹ54ʺ--N 41°17ʹ59ʺ)., 041.299722, 041.315000, -072.914722, -072.935000, and a
- Call Number
- 766 N46 1724
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record