[Apollo crowning George III as patron of the arts] [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > [Apollo crowning George III as patron of the arts] [graphic]
- [Apollo crowning George III as patron of the arts] [graphic]
- Alternative Title
- Collection of prints engraved after the most capital paintings in England
- Taylor, Isaac, 1730-1807, printmaker
Gwin, James, 1700-1769, artist.
Boydell, John, 1720-1804, publisher.
- Published / Created
- MDCCLXIX 
- Publication Place
- Printed for the editor
Title devised by cataloger.
Title page from a volume, the title of which is printed in letterpress above image: A collection of prints engraved after the most capital paintings in England. Published by John Boydell. Volume the first ...
With sig. a1, including preface on recto and list of prints on verso.
- 1 print : plate mark 23.3 x 34 cm, on sheet 67 x 49 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Drawer 769.00.00.80
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Engravings England London 1769
Etchings England London 1769
- etching and engraving ; and laid paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Name)
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820.
George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820
England > London > 1769
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)