Eat the basic 7... every day! [graphic]
The digital version of this work is restricted due to copyright or other restrictions.
- Eat the basic 7... every day! [graphic]
- Alternative Title
- Eat the basic seven... every day!
United States. War Food Administration, publisher.
United States. Government Printing Office, printer.
Clements C. Fry Collection of Medical Prints and Drawings (Yale Medical Library, Historical Library)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, DC
- U. S. Department of Agriculture - War Food Administration
Title from item.
In lower margin: U.S. Government Printing Office: 1943-O-544268 ; U. S. Department of Agriculture - War Food Administration ; 10.
Text below images: Eat a lunch that packs a punch!
In the center of pie chart of seven food groups is the wartime nutrition program logo: U.S. Needs Us Strong. Eat the Basic 7 Every Day.
This electronic record is derived from historic data and may not reflect our current information. Review and updating of records is ongoing.
- 1 poster : sheet 51 x 70.8 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- offset lithograph ;
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- United States.
- Subject (Topic)
World War, 1939-1945
Nutrition > Requirements
World War, 1939-1945 > Food supply > United States
World War, 1939-1945 > War work
Access And Usage Rights
- Yale Community Only
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)