Manuscript notes of lectures by James Gould, at the Litchfield Law School, taken circa 1815.
Lillian Goldman Law Library > Manuscript notes of lectures by James Gould, at the Litchfield Law School, taken circa 1815.
- Manuscript notes of lectures by James Gould, at the Litchfield Law School, taken circa 1815.
Gould, James, 1770-1838.
Reeve, Tapping, 1744-1823.
- Litchfield Law School -- Students.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Litchfield, Connecticut]
- James Gould
volume 1. Contract no. II -- volume 2. Estates in land tenaments -- volume 3. Estates upon condition ; mortgage I -- volume 4. Executors & administrators no. II -- volume 5. Mortgages no. II ; estates in joint tenancy -- volume 6. Municipal law -- volume
Notes from Litchfield Law School. James Gould was a student there and then took the school over from Tapping Reeve.
Title devised by cataloger.
- 1 online resource (11 volumes)
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lillian Goldman Law Library
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.