Grammatical treatise (fragment).
- Grammatical treatise (fragment).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript fragment on parchment of an unidentified grammatical treatise.
Contained in Zi +9499 (Jaime Perez de Valencia, Expositio in Cantica Canticorum Salomonis), in which the fragment is used as a spine support in both the front and back of the book.
Decoration: rubrics in red; chapter marks have an extended top stroke and are black within the text; initials heightened in yellow; capitals decorated with red and yellow.
- ff. 1-2 : parchment ; 305 x 110 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Zi +9499
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Spain--12th century.
- Resource Type
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grammatical treatise (fragment). General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record