[Sketches from pen and ink drawings. No. 1] [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > [Sketches from pen and ink drawings. No. 1] [graphic]
- [Sketches from pen and ink drawings. No. 1] [graphic]
- Ireland, Jane, active 1792-1793, printmaker
- Hogarth, William, 1697-1764, artist.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- R. Faulder and J. Egerton
Three sketches of a head in profile. The image on the far left is circled
Title from ms. annotation on Steevens's impression.
Plate from: Ireland, S. Graphic illustrations of Hogarth. London : Published by R. Faulder, New Bond Street; and J. Egerton, 1794, vol. 1, p. 167.
On page 230 in volume 3.
- 1 print : sheet 15.6 x 24 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Folio 75 H67 800 v.3 (Oversize)
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Etchings England London 1794
Annotations (Provenance) 18th century
- etching ; and wove paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Topic)
England > London > 1794
Steevens, George, 1736-1800 > Ownership
Perrins, Charles William Dyson, 1864-1958 > Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)