Mr. Fiervilles ball [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > Mr. Fiervilles ball [graphic].
- Mr. Fiervilles ball [graphic].
- Bartolozzi, Francesco, 1727-1815, printmaker
- Cipriani, Giovanni Battista, 1727-1785, artist.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
"Ticket; on the left, a woman crowned with laurel leaves, seated in profile to right, playing the lyre; on the right, a young woman, crowned with flowers, dancing; next to her, a putto playing the cymbals; in an oval with laurel leaves; after Cipriani."--British Museum online catalogue
Title from caption below image.
Date from British Museum online catalogue, Cf. museum registration no. 1897,1231.343.
Sheet trimmed to plate mark.
Annotated with "Almack's, Tuesday April the 25th, Fiervilles" in contemporary hand in lower right corner, and "N. 171" in upper left.
On page numbered 3 in an album of 116 prints: [Bartolozzi and his pupils].
- 1 print : sheet 14.0 x 11.0 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Folio 75 B28 804
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)