Barbara Countess of Coventry [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > Barbara Countess of Coventry [graphic]
- Barbara Countess of Coventry [graphic]
- Spicer, Henry, 1742 or 1743-1804, printmaker
- Published / Created
- [between 1765 and 1771]
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
Portrait after Reynolds; three-quarter length to front, head turned in three-quarter profile to left, her left arm leaning resting on her robes, right hand holding her left wrist; clouds and pillar behind.--British Museum online catalogue
Title from caption below image.
Date of publication from the British Museum online catalogue, registration no.: 1833,0515.15.
Mounted on leaf numbered 43 in an album of 49 prints: sheet 60 x 47 cm.
Bound in full red levant by Lloyd Wallis & Lloyd. For further information consult library staff.
- 1 print : plate mark 253 x 353 mm, on sheet 260 x 357 mm
- [State 3].
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Folio 75 P839 800 v. 1 (Oversize)
- Collection Title
- Portraits of ladies in mezzotint.
- Collection Date
- [England], [between 1684 and 1799?]
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Portrait prints England 1765
Mezzotints England London 1765
- mezzotint on laid paper ;
England > 1765
England > London > 1765
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)