The Lady of Shalott.
- The Lady of Shalott.
- Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- Dodd, Mead & Company, publishers,
"Decorated by Howard Pyle."--P. .
"Lith. by Brett Lithographic Co., N.Y."--P. .
Illuminated t.p., initials; borders; vignettes.
Text printed in ornamented typeface, and repeated in calligraphic script with illuminated initials in ill. pages facing pages on which text is printed.
-  p. : col. ill. (lithography) ; 23 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Shirley 2296
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Juvenile literature--New York (State)--New York--1881.
- Resource Type
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Subject (Name)
Brett Lithographic Co., lithographer.
Dodd, Mead & Company, publisher.
Pyle, Howard, 1853-1911, ill.
- Subject (Topic)
Arthurian romances--Juvenile poetry.
Children's poetry, English.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record