The new London cries, or, A visit to town : embellished with eight coloured engravings.
- The new London cries, or, A visit to town : embellished with eight coloured engravings.
- Alternative Title
- London cries, New London cries, and Visit to town
- Published / Created
- [between 1840 and 1842]
- Publication Place
- Baltimore :
- Printed & published by Wm. Raine, no. 74, Baltimore Street,
Engravings are hand-colored, as issued.
First and last leaves attached to yellow, printed, pictorial wrappers
Original yellow wrappers. Original drawings on versos of some p. Hand-colored illustrations.
Printed on one side of leaf only, the printed pages facing each other.
Publisher's advertisements on back wrapper; book list contains 27 titles.
Running title: London cries.
There is a double rule below the edition statement on the first leaf(another edition has a single rule).
William Raine published at 74 Baltimore St. from 1840 to 1842.
Wrapper title and imprint; edition statement at head of front wrapper.
-  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- William Raine's edition.
- Call Number
- Shirley 904
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Subject (Name)
- Raine, William, publisher.
- Subject (Topic)
City and town life--Juvenile literature.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record