[Photograph of people gathered around pond at Llano del Rio]
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > [Photograph of people gathered around pond at Llano del Rio]
- [Photograph of people gathered around pond at Llano del Rio]
- Llano Colony (Secular community)--Pictorial works
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Llano del Rio (Calif.)
- Note on accompanying envelope reads, "Photos from Wooster's Collection. Millsap cannot identify"
- 1 photographic print ; 9.2 x 15.3 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-1737
- Collection Title
- Paul Kagan utopian communities collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Kagan, Paul, 1943-
- Collection Date
- 1845-1980 (bulk 1910-1975)
- Collection Note
- Series IV. Paul Kagan Research Files. Llano del Rio and New Llano. Photographs. Vintage Prints. Ernest S. Wooster's Collection.
- Container / Volume
- Box 30 | Folder 481
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)