- De Pronosticis.
- Bernard, de Gordon, approximately 1260-approximately 1318.
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1400-1425]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript, on vellum, in a single hand, of Bernard of Gordon's treatise on diseases and the determination of their outcomes.
Binding: lower cover of original vellum and original stitching; modern case.
Decoration: headings and paragraph marks in red.
First gathering of eight leaves missing.
From the collection of Toshiyuki Takamiya, 2013-.
Layout: single columns of 30 lines.
Script: gothic bookhand.
- 51 l. : parchment ; 190 x 125 mm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
English, Middle (1100-1500)
- Call Number
- Takamiya MS 60
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--England--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Bernard,--de Gordon,--approximately 1260-approximately 1318.
- Subject (Topic)
Diagnosis--Early works to 1800.
English prose literature--Middle English, 1100-1500.
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medicine--Early works to 1800.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- A handlist of western Medieval manuscripts in the Takamiya collection / Toshiyuki Takamiya, in The Medieval book: glosses from friends & colleagues of Christopher de Hamel, ed. by Richard Linenthal, James Marrow and William Noel. 't Goy-Houten: Hes & De Graff, 2010, pp. 421-437. and Bernard de Gordon, De pronosticis. Takamiya MS 60.
- Orbis Record