Vitae sanctorum (fragment)
- Vitae sanctorum (fragment)
- Published / Created
- [between 1100 and 1125]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript bifolium, on parchment, containing portions of the lives of saints Nazarius, Celsus, Abdon, and Sennen from the Vitae sanctorum.
Fragment removed from a binding.
From the collection of Toshiyuki Takamiya, 2013-.
Layout: double columns of 32 lines.
Script: late Carolingian.
- 2 l. : fragment ; 380 x 265 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Takamiya MS 73
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--12th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Saints--Early works to 1800.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- A handlist of western Medieval manuscripts in the Takamiya collection / Toshiyuki Takamiya, in The Medieval book: glosses from friends & colleagues of Christopher de Hamel, ed. by Richard Linenthal, James Marrow and William Noel. 't Goy-Houten: Hes & De Graff, 2010, pp. 421-437. and VItae sanctorum (Fragment). Takamiya MS 73.
- Orbis Record