Homilies, based on Galatians 5 (fragment).
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Homilies, based on Galatians 5 (fragment).
- Homilies, based on Galatians 5 (fragment).
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1100]
- Publication Place
Incomplete manuscript bifolium, recovered from a binding, containing text from a sermon based on Galatians 5.
From the collection of Toshiyuki Takamiya, 2013-.
Layout: single column.
Script: late Carolingian script.
- 1 bifolium : parchment ; 255 x 315 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Takamiya MS 74
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--12th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Sermons, Latin--Early works to 1800.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
A handlist of western Medieval manuscripts in the Takamiya collection / Toshiyuki Takamiya, in The Medieval book: glosses from friends & colleagues of Christopher de Hamel, ed. by Richard Linenthal, James Marrow and William Noel. 't Goy-Houten: Hes & De Graff, 2010, pp. 421-437.
Homilies, Based on Galatians 5 (Fragment). Takamiya MS 74.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)