- Comedies (fragments)
- Published / Created
- [circa 1485]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript leaves, on parchment, in a single hand, from a text of Terence's Comedies.
Attributed to the Florentine scribe "Messer Marco" (Giovanni d'Astore?).
Decoration: initials in blue ink.
From a manuscript previously owned by Otto Ege. From the collection of Toshiyuki Takamiya, 2013-.
Layout: single columns of 30 lines.
Script: humanist script.
- 2 l. : parchment ; 250 x 176 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Takamiya MS 83
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Renaissance--Italy--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Subject (Topic)
Latin drama (Comedy)
Manuscripts, Renaissance--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- A handlist of western Medieval manuscripts in the Takamiya collection / Toshiyuki Takamiya, in The Medieval book: glosses from friends & colleagues of Christopher de Hamel, ed. by Richard Linenthal, James Marrow and William Noel. 't Goy-Houten: Hes & De Graff, 2010, pp. 421-437. and Terence, Comedies (Fragments). Takamiya MS 83.
- Orbis Record