Epistolae morales ad Lucillium (fragment)
- Epistolae morales ad Lucillium (fragment)
- Seneca, Lucius Annaeus, approximately 4 B.C.-65 A.D.
- Published / Created
- [circa 1470]
- Publication Place
- [Italy?] ,
- Manuscript fragment, on parchment, in a single hand, from this work by the younger Seneca.
Decoration: Illuminated initial, gilt; title in red ink.
From the collection of Toshiyuki Takamiya, 2013-.
Layout: single columns of 28 lines.
- 1 l. : parchment ; 288 x 208 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Takamiya MS 84
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--15th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Seneca, Lucius Annaeus,--approximately 4 B.C.-65 A.D.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- A handlist of western Medieval manuscripts in the Takamiya collection / Toshiyuki Takamiya, in The Medieval book: glosses from friends & colleagues of Christopher de Hamel, ed. by Richard Linenthal, James Marrow and William Noel. 't Goy-Houten: Hes & De Graff, 2010, pp. 421-437. and Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Epistolae morales ad Lucillium (fragment). Takamiya MS 84.
- Orbis Record