Unidentified work on church rites (fragment).
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Unidentified work on church rites (fragment).
- Unidentified work on church rites (fragment).
- Published / Created
- [between 1150 and 1175]
- Publication Place
Manuscript fragment, on parchment, in a single hand, from an unidentified work on Church rites.
From the collection of Toshiyuki Takamiya, 2013-.
Layout: double columns of 35 lines.
- 1 l. : parchment ; 295 x 193 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Takamiya MS 91
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Manuscript waste (Binding)
Manuscripts, Medieval--England--12th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
A handlist of western Medieval manuscripts in the Takamiya collection / Toshiyuki Takamiya, in The Medieval book: glosses from friends & colleagues of Christopher de Hamel, ed. by Richard Linenthal, James Marrow and William Noel. 't Goy-Houten: Hes & De Graff, 2010, pp. 421-437.
Unidentified Work on Church Rites (Fragment). Takamiya MS 91.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)