Homiliae in evangelia (fragment).
- Homiliae in evangelia (fragment).
- Gregory I, Pope, approximately 540-604.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Manuscript leaf, parchment, in a single hand, containing text from the Homiliae in Evangelia of Gregory the Great.
Ex libris Santa Maria della Colonna di Piacenza. From the collection of Toshiyuki Takamiya, 2013-.
Layout: single column, varying length.
Leaf also contains the ownership inscription of the Cistercian of Santa Maria della Columba, followed by an anathema against theft.
- 1 l. : parchment ; 267 x 180 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Takamiya MS 125
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--Italy--12th century.
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Geographic)
- Piacenza (Italy)
- Subject (Name)
Santa Maria della Columba (Monastery : Piacenza, Italy)
Santa Maria della Columba (Monastery : Piacenza, Italy) Inscription.
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscript Fragments in Beinecke Library.
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- A handlist of western Medieval manuscripts in the Takamiya collection / Toshiyuki Takamiya, in The Medieval book: glosses from friends & colleagues of Christopher de Hamel, ed. by Richard Linenthal, James Marrow and William Noel. 't Goy-Houten: Hes & De Graff, 2010, pp. 421-437. and Pope Gregory I, Homiliae in Evangelia (Fragment). Takamiya MS 125.
- Orbis Record