The United States of America.
- The United States of America.
- J.H. Colton & Co
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- New York :
- Published by J.H. Colton & Co., No. 172 William St.,
"Entered according to act of Congress, in the year 1853, by J.H. Colton, in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York."
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows state boundaries, major cities and towns, railroads, canals, military outposts, Indian tribal areas, "Indian Territory," the western territories of the United States, and Virginia as one state.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 37 x 64 cm, on sheet 46 x 73 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:8,000,000
- (W 129°--W 63°/N 48°--N 24°)., 024.000000, 048.000000, -063.000000, -129.000000, 8000000, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides Folio 2017 60
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- New York Public Library. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, v. 10, page 183, column c, row 6
- Orbis Record