City of Washington [cartographic material].
- City of Washington [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Plan of the principal floor of the Capitol.
- Mitchell, S. Augustus (Samuel Augustus), 1792-1868
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Philad[elphi]a :
- Published by S. Augustus Mitchell, n.e. corner of Market & 7th Streets,
"Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1846, by H.N. Burroughs, in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
At lower right corner: 16.
Coordinates not present on map and are approximated.
Includes "Plan of the principal floor of the Capitol" and index to points of interest.
Label "Columbia College" on top border of map.
Shows wards, built-up areas, and major buildings. Also covers Georgetown.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 31 x 38 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:22,000].
- (W 77°04ʹ15ʺ--W 76°58ʹ19ʺ/N 38°55ʹ11ʺ--N 38°51ʹ35ʺ)., 038.859722, 038.919722, -076.971944, -077.070833, 22000, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides 2017 63
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Georgetown (Washington, D.C.)--Maps.
Washington (D.C.)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps.
- Subject (Name)
- Burroughs, H. N.
- Subject (Topic)
Administrative and political divisions--Maps
United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.)--Designs and plans.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record