The theatre of war in North America, with the roads, and tables, of the superficial contents, distances, & ca. / by an American.
- The theatre of war in North America, with the roads, and tables, of the superficial contents, distances, & ca. / by an American.
- Copyright Date
- 20th Novr. 1776.
2nd edition, 1st state, with entirely new plate from 1st edition that now shows all of Florida peninsula with title in cartouche.
Below map is letterpress entitled: A compendious account of the British colonies in North America.
Lower right corner of map includes Evan's polymetric table of America, with distances, and Thomas Templeman's survey of the size and area of the individual colonies.
- 1 map : outline color ; 73 x 52 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:7,500,000
- (W 92°45ʹ00ʺ--W 50°00ʹ00ʺ/N 51°30ʹ00ʺ--N 25°00ʹ00ʺ)., 025.000000, -050.000000, 051.500000, -092.750000, 7500000, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides Double Folio 2017 38
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Stevens and Tree. Comparative cartography, no. 59 and Tooley, R. V. Mapping of America, 59
- Orbis Record